Mechanical Engineering

Now I want to say about something, anything so I does not think much and just choose a simply complex but booksy topic "MECHANICAL ENGINEERING" . You may think that how can I called a branch of engineering, an evergreen branch of engineering, which have a wide range of application, a booksy..its simple to answer according  to my point of view "What we learn in engineering specially in mechanical engineering is fully basic, and where we work we use modern engineering process,however no one known exactly what's is going in a new modern device.They only predict something like this happening in it, or this principle is responsible for its working.
 Actually in industries no one think what we use they think how we get a big profit.In industries we whoever engineer,manager,helper,worker all just want to finish their job. Ha Ha...you may  think "What is he talking.".But you have to believe in me I am just going to start a good agenda,a good thought. But as this is my first blog, I just stop here i will discuss this next time.and a homework for you all.
"What i am going to talking ?". Thing it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAPER MACHINE: TYPES, PARTS, WORKING

TYPES OF WELDING JOINTS